All events currently CANCELLED while the COVID-19 Lockdown continues. See the COVID-19 page for the latest status.
PAPO holds regular events. These range from training and fun events to fully competitive events at the local and national level.
Details of events that are coming up soon:
Full list of events for the year:
The costs for events can be found here.
OY series 2020 - currently suspended due to Covid-19
Each year the club has an Orienteer of the Year (OY) competition across all the grades and levels. The 2020 OY series will be made up of 8 diverse events, with your top 5 scores counting towards OY points. The OY rules and points calculations have been revised to reflect this change.
The 8 Events in the 2020 OY trial are:
- 16-Feb-2020: Bottle Lake OY.
- 29-Mar-2020: Leithfield OY.
- 3-May-2020: Acheron OY.
- 10-May-2020: MTBO OY The Willows.
- 13-Jun-2020: Spencer Park night OY.
- 9-Aug-2020: Double sprint OY. ARA & Southshore.
- 5-Sep-2020: Ultralong OY (location TBC).
- 8-Nov-2020: Van Asch farm score OY.