PAPO holds regular events. These range from training and fun events to fully competitive events at the local and national level.
Details of events that are coming up soon:
Full list of events for the year:
The costs for events can be found here.
OY series 2020
Each year the club has an Orienteer of the Year (OY) competition across all the grades and levels. The 2020 OY series was planned to be made up of 8 diverse events, with your top 5 scores counting towards OY points. (Due to event cancellations, this will now be 6 events). The OY rules and points calculations have been revised to reflect this change.
The Events in the 2020 OY trial are now:
- OY1: Bottle Lake: 16-Feb-2020.
- OY2: Leithfield: 14-Jun-2020 (postponed from original March date).
- 3-May-2020: Acheron OY (cancelled).
- 10-May-2020: MTBO OY The Willows (cancelled).
- 13-Jun-2020: Spencer Park night OY (cancelled).
- OY3: South Brighton & Southshore double sprint day : 9-Aug-2020.
- Hogsback Ultralong: 5-Sep-2020 (changed to the Sunday event)
- OY4 Castle Hill: 6-Sep-2020
- OY5: Van Asch farm score event: 1-Nov-2020.
- OY6: Bottle Lake MTBO: Fri 13-Nov-2020 (replaces 10-May event)