Joining PAPO gives you these great benefits:
- Earn VIP points for volunteering. VIP points build towards free events.
- Members’ rates at all events (typically 50% of non-member rates)
- Access to PAPO coaching and skills development sessions
- Affiliation to the Orienteering New Zealand (ONZ), qualifying you to participate in regional, national and international events.
- Juniors are eligible for a grant towards the cost of travel to compete in major NZ events outside Canterbury. See PAPO Junior Travel Fund Policy.
- Juniors and seniors selected for a NZ team competing overseas are eligible for a grant. See PAPO International Travel Fund Policy.
- Membership year runs from July until June. If joining after January membership is half price.
Fill in the 2019-2020 Membership form and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org