Show Weekend at the Boyle
26 September 2017
Information for Show Weekend at the Boyle – accommodation
PAPO has the Boyle River Outdoor Education Centre booked. It holds up to 70 people in dormitories.
There is also camping available – either on the grounds of the Education Centre, with access to facilities in the centre ($20 a night each) or at a nearby DOC standard campsite.
Staying at the Education Centre
If you want to stay in the Education Centre or camp in the centre grounds you need to pre-book and pay into PAPO account.
- Fill in this form.
- Then pay on line to the PAPO account
PAPO Westpac Account: 03 0823 0425931 00
Payee Ref: Surname and initials
Particulars: Boyle Centre
Ph 021 330 789
Further information see http://www.boyle.org.nz/the-lodge
You need to bring
- Sleeping bags and pillows – also good to have a flat sheet to put over the mattress
- Towels, Food, Tea Towels, Toilet Paper
Cost per night are:
- $34 per adult
- $30 per tertiary student
- $25 per child
There are two options:
- You can camp in the grounds of the Education Centre and use the centre’s facilities. Fees for camping are$20 per person per night.
- You can stay at the DOC standard campsite at the start of the St James walkway. Space is limited, and you need to be self-sufficient.
You cannot use the Education Centre facilities though.
Fees per night are $8 adult and $4 child – fees are paid to DOC