Covid-19 update - `16.08.2020
16 August 2020
After the Government announcement on Friday and ONZ advice, Canterbury is currently at Covid-19 Alert Level 2 for the near future. Therefore Level 2 requirements are in effect for our AGM and all forthcoming outdoor events until further notice.
Under Level 2 at PAPO events we are now required to:
• Restrict events to 100 people at a time
• Display a NZ Tracer QR Code
• Record all attendees contact details for contact tracing purpose
• Maintain a 2 metre physical distance where possible, and if physical distancing is difficult, the use of masks are strongly encouraged.
• Manage events so that physical distancing can be maintained, managing or removing any bottlenecks or areas where congregating can occur – and to avoid on the day registrations (ideally pre registering). There will be no results area, no mass starts, and no socialising at events.
For each of the upcoming events there will be a pre-entry notification email and more information on the event specifics.
Currently the situation can evolve rapidly so please check the website for the most up to date information on our events. Hopefully we will be back at level 1 as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding and cooperation!